Arapahoe Sports Center
3V3 SEASON 2 REGISTRATION EXTENDED!
NEW DEADLINE AT MIDNIGHT DECEMBER 28, 2016
- Registration: Managers/Coaches you must first register yourself before you can register a team. All registrations must be done online. If you have registered teams in previous seasons please use the same email and login used to register your previous teams. The full $350(3v3) $700(6v6) payment is due at time of registration and is Non-Refundable for any reason. A season is 8 games. Team schedules will be posted online no later than 1 week prior to the league start date.
- Player Registration Fee: The annual individual registration fee is $25. This $25 fee covers 365 days at all facilities for unlimited leagues and guest appearances during that 365 days. The season fee of $15 covers only one team for a season.
- Game Conflicts: Please check the dates listed below each league to ensure your team has no conflicts with the Arapahoe Sports Center league times. If your team does have a conflict, only one request per team will be honored. Any team not able to make their scheduled game time due to a further conflict will forfeit that game. No exceptions and No make-up Games.
- Forfeits: if a team forfeits twice for any reason in a season they will be subject to immediate removal from the league and or will not be invited back the following season. In the case of a forfeit and both teams are present, both teams are required to pay the referee's fees. If only one team shows they are required to pay their team’s ref fee to get credit for the win. Refs are paid/employed by the teams. The Arapahoe Sports Center does not pay the refs in the event of a forfeit or “no show” because they are employed by the individual teams and not the Arapahoe Sports Center.
- Referee Fees: Each team needs $12 cash for the officials. This cannot be included in your league fee as they are scheduled independently to the arena. Please try to have exact change. This is due at the beginning of the game
- Check in: Please do all waivers online! Each player needs an electronic waiver release form signed by a parent or legal guardian. A coach cannot sign waivers. Any player without a waiver cannot play. Please have your player to the arena 30 minutes before the 1st game. We will then take their picture for their player pass.
- Coaches: Coaches must have a player/coach pass to coach. All coaches must be a minimum of 18 years of age. All teams must have a coach behind the bench, maximum of 2 coaches.
Age Group Chart: U.S. Birth Year & Season Matrix
3v3 League Info:
- Games are 2 fifteen minute halves.
- All teams will play 3v3 on the mini field.
- Each 3v3 team is allowed no more than 6 players per game & a max of 8 players on their roster. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Cleats are NOT allowed on the mini field. Turf shoes are recommended.
U5-U6 / U7-U8 / U9-U10 Boys & Girls: Starts on January 7 and ends on March 12. Games are played Saturdays and Sundays starting at 7:00 am and ending at 8:30 pm.
U11-U12 / U13-U14 / Coed, Boys & Girls High School: Starts on January 2 and ends March10. Games are played Monday thru Friday starting at 4:30 pm and ending at 10:00 pm.
· 3v3 COED High school: must have at least 1 girl on the field at all times.
· All other regular 3v3 indoor rules apply.
· Weeknight 3v3 game times are scheduled by age (younger = earlier, older = later)
*Your team could play a double header and / or have 2 games in the same week